Platforms Through Which You Can Find True Love
Be nice and full of smiles, you can meet your life partner anywhere. You need to always be of your best behaviour because you don’t know what God has in store for you. Saul’s father asked him to go and look for his lost asses, not knowing that at the same time, God had instructed Samuel to anoint him king over Israel (1 Samuel 9:3,16). You need to be prepared, because you never know when and where you will meet your spouse. Ladies, know that men are visual, hence, the clothes you wear to Church on Tuesdays, Sundays and other Church meetings/activities must be your best. Choose your colours, and get your hair and nails done. Also, men should be prepared too; when coming to Church, ensure that you smell nice, and make sure you have fresh breath[. There is a prescription for fast-track in 1 Corinthians 7:32-35. Ensure that you get busy with the work of God and your true love will locate you.
Examples of Platforms:
- In places like Church, workplace, an elevator, shopping mall, cinema, supermarket, airport, bus stop, walkway, gym, queue, traffic, ‘keke marwa’ etc
- At events and gatherings like weddings, birthday parties, concerts, etc).
First Words - Tips for Men
Be prepared, do not be mentally lazy
Men, when you find the woman you are attracted to, what would you say to her? What would be your first words? We learn that some men are mentally lazy, that is why they are tongue tied when they approach a lady. Be prepared. In Scriptures, Joseph prepared to meet Pharaoh; he shaved and looked clean. You need to be prepared when you to meet a lady, just as you prepare for meetings. Even the Bible says in Amos 4:2 that prepare to meet with the Lord.
- Be yourself and stop faking else you will find fake love.
- Be a gentle man and act godly
- Start simple, intelligent and interesting conversations
- Don’t be full of yourself and keep going on on about your achievement or wealth, but be confident and bold
- A simple but sincere compliment could be an icebreaker
- A good sense of humour is a plus for you
- Avoid the following lines, especially if you are meeting her for the first time and you want to start a conversation: “I saw a vision or a dream that you are my wife…” or “Are you on WhatsApp?” or “How old are you?”